st: AW: How to form a vector for each line

Subject   st: AW: How to form a vector for each line
Date   Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:15:05 +0200

<>

Vectors are not really a well-known concept in Stata, although naturally you
can have them in -mata-. I have never missed them, though, as you can do
what you want to do without them most of the time. What is it you want to
achieve?

***
clear*

input byte( a b c)