Re: st: RE: Adjusting Range of Graph

From   "javanfish" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Adjusting Range of Graph
Date   Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:23:29 -0500

From: "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 11:11 AM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: st: RE: Adjusting Range of Graph

Thanks, Nick.

I did that, but as you know, -if- in graph is just about filtering the values. What I want is to cut off the graph as I set the range of y axis which may be not supported by STATA.com Sometimes, we need to magnify the graph as we want to see. It's a way to cut off the range.

Further, it will be better for STATA to support alpha(transparency) where overlapping twoway graph.

Sungbok Lee.

I don't know what "screte" means here, but you should use -if- or -in-
or equivalent restrictions to omit values.

javanfish (a.k.a. Sungbok Lee)

Do you have a screte way to narrow down a graph less than the min or max

range of the axis? It's a scatter over time. But the initial value is
too
large to recongize the last value which is close to zero.