Re: st: Re: catching typos

From   Sergiy Radyakin <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: catching typos
Date   Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:24:42 -0400

Dear Matthias,

this will be the topic of my presentation at the Canadian Stata User
Group Meeting in Toronto in a couple of weeks:

"Data cleaning in Stata using internet search engines"

I will show how Google can be used to catch just the typos that
you describe.

The registration is still open until Oct. 16th.

More information here:

Best regards,
     Sergiy Radyakin