Re: st: re: memory allocation problem

From   Ekaterina Hertog <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: re: memory allocation problem
Date   Mon, 05 Oct 2009 20:40:33 +0100

Dear all,
Thank you very much for advice, sorry for not giving the properties of the computer I am using, as many of you guessed I use a 32-bit windows vista machine. Advice by Kit Baum with additional explanations from Stefan Gawrich as well as the link Martin Weiss sent to me were very helpful,
warm regards,

Ekaterina Hertog (née Korobtseva)
Career Development Fellow
Department of Sociology and Nissan Institute of Japanese Studies
University of Oxford

27 Winchester Road
United Kingdom