Re: st: create new variable from imputed variable; -ice-

From   "Cathy L. Antonakos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: create new variable from imputed variable; -ice-
Date   Sat, 3 Oct 2009 17:14:30 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, I will try these ideas.
Cathy

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Fred Wolfe wrote:

Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:12:40 -0500
From: Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: create new variable from imputed variable; -ice-

There are two solutions to your problem with ice. First, you can use
the match option. That will match your missing values with real
observed values. Second, you can impute with ologit if your range is
not too great. Sorry, I don't remember the range of the CESD exactly,
but I think you could do that too. Check out the help file and try
both methods separately.

Fred