st: Stata network approval (UNCLASSIFIED)

From   "Toronto, Nathan W Dr CIV USA TRADOC" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata network approval (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date   Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:39:29 -0500

I am a professor at the U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, and
I'm trying to get Stata approved for installation on our network. Are
there any Stata users in USG, DoD, and/or US Army who are willing to
discuss this with me off-line? My contact information is below. Thank
you in advance for any help you can give.

Nathan Toronto, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Advanced Military Studies
U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
250 Gibbon Avenue
Fort Leavenworth, KS 66226

913-758-3326
[email protected]