st: adjusted counts after xtmepoisson

Subject   st: adjusted counts after xtmepoisson
Date   Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:24:49 -0400

I am running a crossed random effects model using xtmepoisson, after which I want to generate estimated counts and confidence intervals at different levels of X1 and X2. The documentation suggests that the new "margins" command should be able to handle this -- it is listed as an option after xtmepoisson -- but I get the error message: "default prediction is a function of possibly stochastic quantities other than e(b)". Using the "force" option only generates the error message: "data have changed since estimation"

xtmepoisson y x1 x2 || _all:R_group_j || group_i:, mle
(output omitted)
margins, predict(mu) atmeans