st: retain indvar in -regress-

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   st: retain indvar in -regress-
Date   Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:58:35 -0400

This must be doable - I am running a large
number of models using -regress-, often with
a large number of independent variables. There
is one variable I would like to always be retained;
however, -regress- is omitting it in some cases
for collinearity. It seems there should be a
way to force regress to lock in a certain term,
and omit something else?