Statalist

st: AW: Connection to Stata.com

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: Connection to Stata.com
Date   Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:31:21 +0200

<>

You are probably behind some kind of firewall/network? Get the network admin
to do this job for you!

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Hope Kayiska
Chavula
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. September 2009 11:43
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: Connection to Stata.com

I am trying to install -xtpmg- from inside the Stata application but typing
-findit xtpmg- says `the .toc file is missing or the file could not be read
or opened'or the connection timed out. I have tried to increase the timed
out duration, but still I can't get access. I can get the required files for
the module from other sites but I can't get them into stata, what should I
do?" Somebody rescue me please!