st: AW: Connection to

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: Connection to
Date   Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:31:21 +0200

You are probably behind some kind of firewall/network? Get the network admin
to do this job for you!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Hope Kayiska
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. September 2009 11:43
Betreff: st: Connection to

I am trying to install -xtpmg- from inside the Stata application but typing
-findit xtpmg- says `the .toc file is missing or the file could not be read
or opened'or the connection timed out. I have tried to increase the timed
out duration, but still I can't get access. I can get the required files for
the module from other sites but I can't get them into stata, what should I
do?" Somebody rescue me please!