Statalist

st: RE: Connection to Stata.com

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Connection to Stata.com
Date   Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:32:56 +0100

-findit xtpmg- works fine for me.

As -xtpmg- was published in the Stata Journal,

. search xtpmg

should work fine in any up-to-date Stata connected to the internet.

If you continue to have problems, the problems must lie at your end and
more information is needed to say what they are.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Hope Kayiska Chavula

I am trying to install -xtpmg- from inside the Stata application but
typing -findit xtpmg- says `the .toc file is missing or the file could
not be read or opened'or the connection timed out. I have tried to
increase the timed out duration, but still I can't get access. I can get
the required files for the module from other sites but I can't get them
into stata, what should I do?" Somebody rescue me please!