Re: st: R: reporting time dependent covariates in cox regression

From   moleps islon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: reporting time dependent covariates in cox regression
Date   Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:43:17 +0200

Appreciate your efforts, Carlo. However Lindholt et al had only
dichotomised before and after x yrs, not the -tvc-option in stata. I
agree that Cleves is a good book, but a little short on the practical
examples-and they dont either give any clues as to how results with
-tvc-should be presented.

Regards,