st: Request for Help - Heckman Self Selection

Subject   st: Request for Help - Heckman Self Selection
Date   Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:38:00 -0400

Dear All,
  I am looking at the impact of offshoring and outsourcing on project
performance. I am planning to use the Heckman two stage model for self
selection but wanted to request your help with two question.
1) Can I use two selection equations (2 probits) as firms in my sample
make two related?
   a) Firms chose between inhouse and outsourcing
   b) Firms chose between domestic and offshoring
2) Can I use multivariate regression for my outcome regression? I want to
use two performance measures, cost and duration.
  What STATA commands should I use to estimate? I would really appreciate
your help in answering my two questions. Thank