st: DEA in Stata - where is the package?

From   Daniel Becker <>
To   <>
Subject   st: DEA in Stata - where is the package?
Date   Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:51:20 +0200

Dear statalisters,

I saw that there has been a presentation "Data envelopment analysis in Stata" at the user meeting in Washington DC, end of July.

In the slides, there is also said that a paper has been submitted to Stata Journal.

However, "findit dea" does not really return someting that is related. Am I doing something wrong? Is that paper and the package available somewhere? I am really interested in using DEA from within Stata.

Thanks for any hints.