Re: st: references that may support using xtreg with multiple imputation

From   Woolton Lee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: references that may support using xtreg with multiple imputation
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:28:56 -0400

I am using STATA version 10 and ICE not MI.  I'm not planning to use
multiple imputation to account for unobserved effects.  What I would
like to know is whether there is evidence that using multiple
imputation (assuming MAR and the other assumptions) with FE regression
has the standard statistical properties such as unbiasedness,
consistency, etc.

Woolton