Re: st: references that may support using xtreg with multiple imputation

Subject   Re: st: references that may support using xtreg with multiple imputation
Date   Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:26:17 -0500

As I said, I doubt it. In particular, MAR assumption implies that
missingness cannot depend on the panel effect, and that is hardly
realistic.