st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors

From   Steven Archambault <>
Subject   st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 14:30:42 -0600

Hi Mark (everyone),

I am absolutely getting different Robust std. errors in the results of
my newly downloaded Stata 11 than my old Stata 10.  This occurs only
for Robust Std. Errors in a Random Effects regression.  I loaded both
versions of the program and ran the same regression side by side. This
has an impact on my hausman test and the xtoverid test. I cannot seem
to find out what the difference in calculation methods are between 10
and 11.

Any insight would be helpful.