st: Re: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   "Schaffer, Mark E" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:13:17 -0600

I just updated all for both 10 and 11, but they were both up to date.
No, there is not a weight. The coefficients are exactly the same, its
just the robust standard errors. There is no difference if I run a
regression without robust.

Thanks,
Steve