Re: st: AW: MLOGIT versus a set of LOGIT models

From   "Jon Heron" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: MLOGIT versus a set of LOGIT models
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:46:37 +0100 (BST)

 thanks Martin,

 I've been away from statalist for a couple of years
 + rejoined immediately prior to my posting

 i'll visit the FAQ