Re: st: AW: How to make certain variable names and related coefficients red in the word in the -estout-?

Subject   Re: st: AW: How to make certain variable names and related coefficients red in the word in the -estout-?
Date   Sun, 16 Aug 2009 14:53:22 -0400

There is advice about RTF at
http://repec.org/bocode/e/estout/esttab.html#esttab011
:
If you know a bit [of] RTF you can also include RTF commands to
achieve specific effects, although you have to be careful not to break
the document (most importantly, do not introduce unmatched curly
braces). Useful are, for example, "{\b ...}" for boldface and "{\i
...}" for italics. A very helpful reference is the "RTF Pocket Guide"
by Sean M. Burke (O'Reilly).