Re: st: Generating simulated data with binary variables

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: Generating simulated data with binary variables
Date   Sat, 15 Aug 2009 11:49:22 +0200

Hi Maarten:

Thanks; very useful to know and very helpful for what I will do.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny

Tel ++41 (0)21 692-3438