Re: st: Thinking through best way to do a longitudinal analysis

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Thinking through best way to do a longitudinal analysis
Date   Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:27:15 -0700 (PDT)

Another option is to use a linear mixed model approach.

Scott Millis