RE: st: Combining propensity score matching with difference in differences

Subject   RE: st: Combining propensity score matching with difference in differences
Date   Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:42:09 +0200

<>

You do not provide exact references for your methods, and seem to hijack a
thread. That is more than most listers will tolerate, I am afraid..

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mauro Leite
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. August 2009 23:36
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: Combining propensity score matching with difference in
differences

Dear Listers,
I'm trying to plot ROC curves for different levels(arbitrary) of a
numerical covariate using the roc regression method(proposed by Janes,
Longton and Pepe). I have found the coefficients, but I can not create
the graphs. I am a beginner using Stata/SE 10.
Can you help me?
Thank you,
Mleite