st: Information request

From   Fabio Zona <>
To   "." <>
Subject   st: Information request
Date   Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:36:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all

II am in the unfortunate situation of running a regression analysis, whereby:
- my dependent variable is a proportion (percentage of bonus on total compensation of top managers of 178 corporations),
- the majority (more than 50%) of my managers does not have any bonus, so the proportion is exact ZERO, that is, my dependent variable has many exact zeros.

How can I estimate this model? do you know the command I should use in Stata?
I know that I cannot use the fractional logit because I have many zeros. I have not found any zero-inflated logistic regression for situations whereby y are proportion!!

Please help!