Re: st: Standard normal Depvar

From   Evans Jadotte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Standard normal Depvar
Date   Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:26:43 +0200

Nick Cox wrote:
Exponentiation will get you all positives. After that many options are open.

Evans Jadotte wrote:

Nick Cox wrote:
This produces zero or positive values.

Less pedantically, if the variable is already standard normal, why does it need transforming?

Nick