Re: st: Sample selection and endogeneity (or, combining heckman and ivreg)

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sample selection and endogeneity (or, combining heckman and ivreg)
Date   Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:18:14 +0200

Hi:

One possibility is to manually obtain predicted values of the endogenous variables (using regress), which will give you consistent estimates. Then use the predicted values in the Heckman model and bootstrap the standard errors.

HTH,
John.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland