st: PRVALUE with Cubic Splines

From   Jenjira Yahirun <>
Subject   st: PRVALUE with Cubic Splines
Date   Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:39:58 -0700

Does anyone know whether cubic splines can be used together with the
prvalue function? I am trying to create predicted probabilities based
on a discrete-time event history model that uses age as the clock. The
age variable was modeled with cubic splines, but I am having trouble
understanding how to specify them in the prvalue function.
Thank you,
Jenjira Yahirun