st: xttab for 2-way tables

From   Thomas Klausch <>
Subject   st: xttab for 2-way tables
Date   Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:45:24 +0200

I am trying to produce a 2 way table for time invariant
characteristics in panel data. For a one way table this can be done
using xttab as I understand. However is there a command for producing
a 2 way contingency table alongside suitable tests? Or do I need to
agregate data to the macro level before I can do this (which would be
inconvenient I suppose)?

Many thanks.