st: reporting beta coefficients in GEE

From   Alison McCarthy <>
To   stata <>
Subject   st: reporting beta coefficients in GEE
Date   Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:36:53 +1030

I was wondering whether there was a problem if I reported standardised coefficients? I have many variables that are scaled differently and do not appear to be comparable in the using the usual b scores. I am using GEE, pa f(nb) corr(exch)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Use Windows Live Messenger from your Hotmail inbox Web IM has arrived!