Re: st: Factor models in panel data (was: Factor models)

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Factor models in panel data (was: Factor models)
Date   Sat, 01 Aug 2009 18:20:07 -0400

Adrian,
  I read an article in the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics a few months ago
that suggests that State Space models can handle panel data.
  That might be of some help.
   You're quite welcome,
             Bob

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.