Re: st: How to input in a do file

From   Sergiy Radyakin <>
Subject   Re: st: How to input in a do file
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:32:24 -0400

Dear Tiago,

just to fully answer your questions, you are getting r(612) unexpected
end of file, because you are inputting a variable in the program. The
proper syntax is:
input something

But "end" is not found. In fact -input- does not allow the user to
input value from the keyboard, unless used interactively from command

Best regards,
  Sergiy Radyakin