[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

st: chi squared test for trend

From   Rune Nielsen <>
Subject   st: chi squared test for trend
Date   Thu, 23 Jul 2009 10:11:53 +0200

Dear all!
I've tried searching the archives concerning this without finding it explicitly.

I've got two categorical variables, one ordered with three groups, and the other as an dichotomous outcome. Can I use the nptrend command to test for trend of proportion over the three (ordered) groups?

Best wishes

Rune N.

Rune Nielsen, MD, research fellow
Institute of Medicine
Department of Thoracic Medicine
Haukeland University Hospital
N-5021 Bergen
*   For searches and help try:

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   What's new   |   Site index