st: Customized Toolbars in Stata 11

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Customized Toolbars in Stata 11
Date   Wed, 22 Jul 2009 21:50:36 +0200

I am wondering whether I am totally overlooking something on, but
does the description of new features for Stata 11 mention that you can
customize your own toolbars and have them float anywhere on the screen? I
certainly cannot find any mention of it on (where I suspect it should be...).

When you right-click into the -fixed- toolbar in Stata 10, you do see the
word "Customize" - disabled. In Stata 11, it comes alive and you can
customize pretty much the way you usually can in your office software
packages - which is really neat :-) I have been playing around with this
feature a lot today and already have a toolbar with my all time favorites
for convenient access...