Re: st: Panel data unbalanced--time as indep variable?

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Panel data unbalanced--time as indep variable?
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:36:33 -0600

Very helpful, thanks. I have seen this approach in several text book
examples, but have not come across it much in applied econometrics.
Maybe I should look a bit harder. If anybody has a good example to
show me, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Thanks,

-Steve