st: AW: SUR estimation in panels (xtsur)

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: SUR estimation in panels (xtsur)
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 00:58:06 +0200

What does -which xtsur- give you?

My Stata replies:

. which xtsur
*! version 1.0.2  11Aug2008
*! Minh Cong Nguyen / Email: or
r; t=0.07 0:56:52

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von kokootchke
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2009 00:52
An: statalist
Betreff: st: SUR estimation in panels (xtsur)

I would like to estimate a SUR model in an unbalanced panel. I found the
command -xtsur- and installed it using:

ssc install xtsur

This command apparently installed something but if I type -help xtsur-, I
see nothing. I thus don't know what the syntax should be, what options this
command takes, etc.

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.