st: SUR estimation in panels (xtsur)

From   kokootchke <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: SUR estimation in panels (xtsur)
Date   Sun, 19 Jul 2009 18:51:55 -0400

I would like to estimate a SUR model in an unbalanced panel. I found the command -xtsur- and installed it using:

ssc install xtsur

This command apparently installed something but if I type -help xtsur-, I see nothing. I thus don't know what the syntax should be, what options this command takes, etc.

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.