FW: st: Customizing the -s2mono- scheme in Stata 9.2?

From   "Hiroshi Maeda" <>
To   "Statalist" <>
Subject   FW: st: Customizing the -s2mono- scheme in Stata 9.2?
Date   Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:45:58 -0500

Dear Svend,

My graphics problems appear to have been solved thanks to your assistance
(I hope it's really solved--you never know what goes wrong when you deal
with Windows Vista). I wish you a wonderful summer (we are skipping a
summer this year in Chicago, USA, where I live).

You can find and inspect the official sceme files; they are in C:\Program
Files\Stata 9\ado.

Looking more carefully at scheme_s2mono.scheme I realized that there are
three instructions for grid color, so a revised scheme file is:

   * scheme-mys2mono.scheme
   #include s2mono
   color background gs14
   color grid         gs10