st: Similar Relogit vrs Logit Estimates: Which to Report?

From   Chao Yawo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Similar Relogit vrs Logit Estimates: Which to Report?
Date   Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:59:42 -0400

Hello,

I have been using Kings Relogit to estimate a rare event model for
survey data.   I realized that the coefficients produced by the
commands are very similar to the ones obtained using conventional
logit program - only about 0.01 or 0.03 differences between the two.

Which one should I report - I am leaning towards reporting the one
produced by svy: logit command, since that incorporates the full
survey design including stratification information. Is it better to go
this route, or just report the relogit estimates

thanks - cY