Statalist

st: RE: Exporting tables as they are

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Exporting tables as they are
Date   Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:46:39 +0100

In addition to other (excellent) suggestions, note that using -log-
creates plain text copy, as requested here.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Dana Chandler

I often create pretty specific tables in stata that i'm interested in
using the "table" command. For example,
"table firstyear ADOPT, c(sum population1960 count population1960)
format(%10.0fc) col row"

Is there anyway to export this to a plaintext or otherwise readable
format? Currently, I am individually copying each.