Re: st: machado mata stata

From   ChangHwan Kim <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: machado mata stata
Date   Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:37:08 -0500

Thank you for your superior googling. So, where is the code? I also
googled it, but I can't see the code.

Melly's Stata code is for his new decomposition which is not the exactly
same as Machado & Mata, although it is said to yield essentially
identical results. Many articles explain the procedure to conduct
Machodo & Mata with appreciation to contributors who provided them the
code.

If it is a rule to write my own code, that's fine, I will do that. I
just wish I can appreciate someone when (s)he shows me the code like the
authors in other papers I googled.

btw, "http://lmgtfy.com"; looks cool.

Best, ChangHwan