st: AW: xtgls and number of observations

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: xtgls and number of observations
Date   Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:27:01 +0200

Which "stages" are you referring to?

In this example from the help file, the number of firm-years is calculated
just as you would expect:

webuse invest2, clear
xtset company time

xtgls invest market stock,/*