st: predicted values, different p-weights

From   Kyle Caswell <>
To   <>
Subject   st: predicted values, different p-weights
Date   Tue, 7 Jul 2009 14:08:47 -0400

Hello. I would like to retrieve predicted values after running a glm model that uses probability weights. However, I would like to use different weights than those used in estimating the origional model for the predicted values. I don’t see such an option using the “predict” command. Can anyone tell me how this can be done?
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.