st: AW: esttab

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: esttab
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:40:45 +0200

This is a bad problem to have. How did the -estout- files manage to sneak
onto your computer w/o -esttab-?

I have no idea, but I guess it was not through the usual channel which would
be to install via

ssc inst estout

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von 21443017
Gesendet: Montag, 6. Juli 2009 14:37
Betreff: st: esttab

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your reply. I tried "esttab" as below, but stata reports that it
is an unrecognized command. I search for "esttab" in help manual; the
results suggest no entry found in search on esttab. I have installed estout
files, I was just wondering what is the problem.

By the way, I am suing stata 10.

quietly heckman price weight, select(foreign = weight mpg) twostep
esttab, wide
unrecognized command:  esttab

Best Wishes