st: AW: help with installing ado files

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: help with installing ado files
Date   Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:56:24 +0200

ssc d egenmore

in your machine that is connected: You have to transfer _all_ the files that
you see there. In your case, you are missing a Mata function that is hidden
somewhere in those files...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009 19:38
Betreff: st: help with installing ado files

I have one computer that is not connected to the internet. To install the
'egenmore' package, I downloaded the new ado files to my computer that is
connected to the internet and then copied those ado files to my secure
machine. Unfortunately, when I try to run the 'rowmedian' command I get the
following error:

rowmedian(): 3499 _sort not found

I've tried replacing all of the ado files (base, update, personal, plus) all
to no avail.

Any advice is appreciated.