st: creating a text slide

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <[email protected]>
To   Stata Listserve <[email protected]>
Subject   st: creating a text slide
Date   Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:57:09 -0400

Hi Stata,

I R, I typically create a text slide by first creating a plot that has the x axis run from 0 to 1 and the y axis run from 0 to 1. Then I suppress the axes and any labels so that I visually have a blank page but with the axes specified. I then add text at different x-y coordinates to get the slide I want. This method works well for my purposes. How can I do the same in Stata? Basically, create a blank slide with both axes running from 0 to 1, suppress the axes and add text where I want.

Thanks,

Walt

--

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.