Re: st: AW: gllamm (poisson) execution time

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: gllamm (poisson) execution time
Date   Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:43:16 -0400

If you have a single random effect, you may find -xtpoisson-
is even faster than -xtmepoisson-.

hth,
Jeph

Keith Dear (home) wrote:
Ummm ... no (well, NOW I have).
Except on the uni supercomputer, we only have Stata9, hence ignorance. Time to upgrade!
Many thanks Martin.
Keith

ps
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?xtmepoisson