Re: R: st: Bootstrapping new observations to add to an existing dataset

From   Davide Cantoni <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: R: st: Bootstrapping new observations to add to an existing dataset
Date   Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:32:14 -0400

Yes, I think that -expand- is probably the best place to start with
for me. My original idea was a little different, in the sense that I
would have left it to chance whether or not the new observations are
identical or not to already existing ones, but ultimately it does not
matter, because, as Austin has pointed out again, the dataset is there
for testing purposes only (it's just a small subsample of a larger
dataset which I cannot see directly, so I need to try out the do-file
on this small dataset first).

Thanks again for all your suggestions, Davide