st: AW: R: lincom

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: R: lincom
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:06:04 +0200

It is useful indeed, but there is no extended discussion of -lincom- of the
sort requested by Nikolaos in there. Page 96 is one of the few instances
where it is mentioned...

MUS devote one page (396) to the

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Carlo Lazzaro
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009 15:49
Betreff: st: R: lincom

Dear Nick,
for Stata users, the mandatory reference for this (and many other) topic(s)
is Kit Baum's very useful textbook:

Although I've never been taught econometrics during my academical education
(I have pursued a degree in Business Administration), I have found
Kit'textbook always clear-written and (almost) always easy to get (but this
last feature is solely related to my poor smattering of econometrics).

Kind Regards,