st: RE: WinEdt and Stata Commands/Keywords

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: WinEdt and Stata Commands/Keywords
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:10:42 +0100

Just to underline that -getcmds- refers to official commands only. Any
solution based on that would not include user-written commands.

Emmanuel Koku

I am using WinEdt as a do-file editor.

Is there any way to update the stata commands and keywords (for
highlighting), given frequent updates to the program. I noticed that
there is a  "Stata Keywords.dat" file in the Stata zip (module), and
thought it should be possible to issue a "getcmds" in Stata to get a
current keywords.  But I am not sure how to proceed.

I would appreciate any thoughts re updating the commands/keywords.