st: WinEdt and Stata Commands/Keywords

From   Emmanuel Koku <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: WinEdt and Stata Commands/Keywords
Date   Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:34:57 -0400

Hello ...

I am using WinEdt as a do-file editor.

Is there any way to update the stata commands and keywords (for
highlighting), given frequent updates to the program. I noticed that
there is a  "Stata Keywords.dat" file in the Stata zip (module), and
thought it should be possible to issue a "getcmds" in Stata to get a
current keywords.  But I am not sure how to proceed.

I would appreciate any thoughts re updating the commands/keywords.

thanks - emmanuel
Emmanuel F. Koku, PhD
Department of Culture & Communication
Drexel University, PSA Building 47-Room 309
3228 - 50 Powelton Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Tel:  1 -  215 - 895 - 6144
Fax: 1 -  928 - 438 - 4263