Re: st: Interpretation of Curvilinear Effects

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Curvilinear Effects
Date   Tue, 09 Jun 2009 22:00:47 +0200

Hi Richard:

By plotting I meant:

1. Estimate a regression model that is testing specific theoretical propositions

2. Plot the fitted model to help understand the nature of the interaction (I can work it out from the signs of the coefficients; however, others may need to see the shape of the data)

That's all I meant; there is nothing data-driven about plotting a fitted model, right?

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Associate Dean Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Lausanne
Internef #618
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
Switzerland